On this Mother’s Day use these Hilarious Cute Funny Mothers Day Quotes and Sayings & make the occasion memorable by sending & sharing it to your mom or you may use these quotes on presents or Mothers Day Cards. A touch of humor goes a long way in making relationships work and when that relationship is a mother-child one, laughter can be a great stress booster.
For this purpose we’ve compiled the list of short clean jokes and quotes for mama, One Liner Mothers Day Funny Jokes or Status for Kids or Children, Famous Happy Mothers Day Funny Quotes and Sayings From Husband to Wife, Rude Mothers Day Jokes for Funny Mothers Day Greetings, Short Mom Jokes to Make her laugh, Cute Comedy Quotations for Mumma, Sister, Grandmother etc. Happy Mothers Day 🙂
Cute Funny Mothers Day Quotes From Daughter, Son, Kids, Children, Husband
1) A mother who is really a mother is never free. ~Honore de Balzac
2) I remember I was a kid and the scariest words were “I’ll tell your mom.
3) I’d like to be the ideal mother, but I’m too busy raising my kids. ~Anonymous
4) Mothers of teenagers know why animals eat their young. ~Anonymous
5) My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch. ~Jack Nicholson
6) The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents. ~John J. Plomp
7) My mother’s menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it. ~Buddy Hackett
8) It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it. ~The Golden Girls
9) A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done. ~Anonymous
10) Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease. ~Lisa Alther
11) Don’t forget Mother’s Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, ‘Dad’s trophy wife day. ~Jay Leno
12) Mom, you brought me into a world where love can be expressed online.Happy Mothers Day.
13) Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes. ~P.J. O’Rourke
14) My mother is such a lousy cook that Thanksgiving at her house is a time of sorrow. ~Rita Rudner
15) ) All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his. ~Oscar Wilde
16) Mom’s always know how to make us happy, but they also know exactly how to make us cry. ~Phil Jones
17) You know what I want for Mother’s Day? I want to stop being bombarded with bullshit commercials about Mother’s Day.
Also Check Out :- Free Happy Mothers Day Quotes Images
If you enjoyed our collection of Cute Hilarious Mothers Day Funny Quotes then share it with your mom, friends & family members also, and don’t forget to spread the happiness of Mothers Day on social websites also like facebook, twitter, G+, Pinterest etc 🙂