Fatherhood is not just a blood relation; it is an unconditional love, an assurance, a sacrifice and a commitment. Father’s Day is an occasion to honor our fathers, grandfathers, husbands, brothers etc. Being a father is a unique experience that each male parent will discover and live throughout his life. On this year Father’s day falls on June 19, which is the third Sunday of June. Make your dad feel so special on this day with our beautiful collection of Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes on Fatherhood. We’ve added short Fatherhood Sayings for Greeting Cards, True meaning of Fatherhood for Daughter & Son, Inspirational Fatherhood Status for WhatsApp & Facebook Messages. Motivational Good Thoughts on Fatherhood. Wish you Happy Fathers Day 2017 🙂
Happy Fathers Day Quotes on Fatherhood To Make Dad Feel Special
1) Fatherhood begins in the womb.
2) One of life’s greatest jobs: Fatherhood
3) FATHERHOOD : Legacy, Leadership, Grace…..!!
4) Noble fatherhood gives us a glimpse of the divine. ~James E. Faust
5) I won’t lie to you, Fatherhood isn’t easy like motherhood. ~Dan Castellaneta
Check out – Motherhood Quotes
6) Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. ~Bill Cosby
7) Fatherhood is great because you can ruin someone from scratch. ~Jon Stewart
8) Fatherhood to us was an act of passion, soon forgot; but not to Orem ap Avonap. ~Orson Scott Card
9) Fatherhood is essential to the stability of the home, the sanctity of the family, and the survival of civilization.
10) Fatherhood is a vocation in God’s service, to be not held lightly or frivolously, but with the serious determination os serious men.
11) We need fathers, and we’r only going to be fathers to our children when we see that true fatherhood is rooted and defined in God the father. ~Eric Mason
12) The father who would taste the essence of his fatherhood must turn back from the plane of his experience, take with him the fruits of his journey and begin again beside his child, marching step by step over the same old road. ~Angelo Patri