Spread the happiness of this Mothers Day by reading & sharing our Happy Mothers Day FB Status for All Mothers. The day is dedicated to all the mothers for their love and care towards their children. Every child has a special bond with his/her mother. She is your friend and she is also a caring mom. She has her hands full and her heart is overflowing with love. On the occasion of Mothers Day, moms get the most care and love. Right from social networking sites to chat applications like Whatsapp, people share amazing Happy Mother’s Day Statuses, Quotes & Sayings, Poems and Greetings Cards. For this purpose we’re sharing Short Happy Mothers Day Status in English for your Facebook & WhatsApp updations, We’ve added One Line Mother Quotes for Messages to all moms, Mother-Children Relationship Quotes about Life, Happy Mothers Day Thoughts for Mother’s Love & Kids. Happy Mothers Day 🙂
Short Best Happy Mothers Day FB Status in English with Image
1) Mommy the best thing I have ever been called.
2) A Mommy understands what a child cannot say.
3) The best medicine in the world is a mommy hug.
4) Being a mommy has shown me what true love is.
5) I love my mommy as the tree love water and sunshine.
6) The best place to cry is on a mommy arms. ~Jodi Picoult
7) There is nothing like a mommy hug. Happy mothers day to all
8) Becoming a mom is watching your heart walk outside your body.
9) Any woman can give birth but it take a special person to be a mommy.
10) Happy Mothers Day to the greatest mommy I could ever have asked for
11) A mommy is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary
12) My mommy smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me. ~R.J. Palacio, Wonder
13) I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me “mommy.
14) I didn’t know how much love my heart could hold ’til someone called me…MOMMY.
15) The older I grow,The more I realize That my mommy is the best friend that I ever had.
16) Being a mommy isn’t about what you gave up to have a baby, but what you gained from having one!!! 🙂
17) Mommy smoked but she didn’t want us to. She saw smoke coming out of the barn one time, so we got whipped. Loretta Lynn
18) Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful, loving, and happy mommy. You make the best cookies and today I want to bake cookies for you.
19) “My Mommy… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” ~Jodi Picoult
20) Mom is such a special word, the loveliest I’ve ever heard, a toast to you above all the rest, Mommy you are so special you are simply the best.