On this Father’s Day use these Humor Fathers Day Jokes and make the occasion memorable by sending & sharing it with your dad or you may use these quotes on presents or Fathers Day Funny Cards. A touch of humor goes a long way in making relationships work and when that relationship is a father-child one, laughter can be a great stress booster.
For this purpose we’ve compiled the list of short clean jokes and quotes for daddy, One Liner Fathers Day Funny Jokes or Status for Kids or Children, Famous Happy Fathers Day Funny Quotes and Sayings From Wife to Husband, Rude & Hilarious Cute Fathers Day Quotes and Sayings for Funny Fathers Day Greetings, Short Dad Jokes to Make her laugh, Cute Comedy Quotations for Dad, Brother, Grandfather & Loving Uncle etc. Happy Fathers Day
Hilarious Fathers Day Funny Quotes And Sayings
1) You’ll be a great father one day accidentally.
2) Father is the God who stays back at home, not at heaven.
3) It is a wise child that knows his own father. ~ Homer Simpson
4) Guns don’t kill people, DAD’s with pretty daughters kill people.
5) Me and my dad used to play tag. He’d drive. ~ Rodney Dangerfield
6) My dream for Father’s Day is not to be a father for that day. ~ Anonymous
7) You spent less time for planning to be a father than I’ve spent planning your Father’s Day.
8) My daughter got me a “World’s Best Dad” mug. So we know she’s sarcastic. ~ Bob Odenkirk
9) Dad, you taught me all those instructional things that can be easily found on YouTube videos.
10) The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, the second half by our children. ~ Clarence Darrow
11) Father, whom I murdered every night but one, That one, when your death murdered me. ~ Howard Moss
12) A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again. ~ Enid Bagnold
13) I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week. ~ Mario Cuomo
14) Having children is like living in a frat house – nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s a lot of throwing up. ~ Ray Romano
15) Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis. ~ Jack Handey