Parents are the source of our life on the earth and they are first teacher of children. Our parents simply love us beyond all bounds. They love all the things belong to us, not only our strengths and gifts but also our weaknesses and faults. Parents are the most important factor in their children’s lives. Whether they are with their children two hours a day or twelve, parents are special to children. Life without parental support can be a disaster.
On this Fathers’s Day 2016 we’re sharing some Beautiful Quotations on Parents for Happy Fathers Day Wishes Messages to your mom and dad, Inspirational Parenthood Quotes for Children, I Love My Mom and Dad Quotes and Sayings, Parents Love Messages for Daughter & Son, Good Parenting Quotes for Short Fathers Day Msg from Daughter, Motivational Mother and Father Sayings. Happy Father’s Day 2016 🙂
Beautiful Parents Quotes on Happy Fathers Day 2016
1) Children learn to smile from their parents. ~ Shinichi Suzuki
2) A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
3) Parenthood: That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.
4) The joys of parents are secret, and so are their grieves and fears. ~ Francis Bacon
5) Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.
6) We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. ~ Henry Ward Beecher
7) Treat your parents with loving care, you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.
8) The voice of parents is the voice of gods, for to their children they are heaven’s lieutenants. ~ Shakespeare
9) The best inheritance a parent can give to his children is a few minutes of their time each day. ~ M. Grundler
10) Lucky parents who have fine children usually have lucky children who have fine parents. ~ James A. Brewer
11) Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be, when you grow up. ~ Jodie Picoult
12) Dear Mom and Dad you have made my life special.. You have shown me the ways of life I am glad you are my parents.
13) At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents. ~ Jane D. Hull
14) My dear parents, I appreciate you for educating me to be a knowledgeable person. And thanks for teaching me things as simple as ABC.
15) One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. ~ Jim DeMint
16) My parents couldn’t give me a whole lot of financial support, but they gave me good genes. My dad is a handsome son-of-a-gun, and my mom is beautiful. And I’ve definitely been the lucky recipient. So, thank you, Mom and Dad. ~ Ashton Kutcher