Fourth of July has been celebrated in the United States of America with great pride. During the fourth of July, the legislators and the political pioneers in the United States of America show up in general public in respect and acclaim of the natives, the country and the endeavors of everybody who helped in the accomplishment of independence for the United States of America. Families take days off their employment and can go on to picnics as a method for remembrance and festivity. They take holidays to celebrate, as the fourth of July is a critical day for every one of the general population and nationals of the United States of America. Many brave hearts fought for the independence of United States of America and you will find many quotes relating to Independence Day on the internet. These Fourth of July quotes will inspire you a lot and make you feel proud of your country. Awesome patriotic quotes collection about USA independence day 4th of July. It’s a very memorial day all over the country. 40+ Happy 4th of July quotes and sayings, Happy Independence day USA status for your friends and family.
Happy 4th of July Quotes and Sayings | Happy Independence Day USA
Fourth of July American Independence Day Quotes
- “It will be celebrated with pomp and parade, bonfires and illuminations from one end of this continent to the other.” – John Adams
- “Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.” – John Dickinson
- “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” – Wendell L. Wilkie
- “We on this continent should never forget that men first crossed the Atlantic not to find soil for their ploughs but to secure liberty for their souls. – Robert J. McCracken
- “The United States is the only country with a known birthday.” – James G. Blaine
- Independence comes after paying a heavy price for it and therefore, it must be cherished and always thanked for…. Warm wishes on 4th of July.
- May the Independence Day is full of happiness and joy, freedom to think and act, express and explore…. A very Happy Independence Day to you.
- Always remember the reason why we are celebrating Independence Day and we will never take it lightly.
- Be grateful to your nation because it is not just your identity but also your Motherland…. Warm wishes on 4th of July to everyone.
- Whenever we join each other’s hand, we have a united land…. Together we can stand strongest and the happiest….. A very Happy 4th of July to you.
- A country is successful only when its people are happy and healthy, prosperous and growing…. Cheers to our nation which is definitely successful… Happy July Fourth to all.
- Listen to the inspirational music of the band…. Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the land…. It is a big stretch from mountains and sand because our country is very grand.
- “I always have the most fun on the Fourth of July. You don’t have to exchange any gifts. You just go to the beach and watch fireworks.” —James Lafferty, American actor
- This independence Day brings forth a new hope to make our tomorrows most beautiful and cherished. Wishing everyone a very Happy 4th of July.
Also Visit – Fourth of July Captions
Happy 4th of July Quotes About Freedom
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
- “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
- “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.” – William Faulkner
- “America means opportunity, freedom, power.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We hold our heads high, despite the price we have paid, because freedom is priceless.” – Lech Walesa
- “Independence Day: freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Freedom is the open window through which pours the sunlight of the human spirit and human dignity. – Herbert Hoover
- “Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.” ― Bob Marley
- “Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.” ― Thomas Paine
- “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” ― Nelson Mandela
- Make this Fourth of July memorable by counting your blessings and truly appreciating your freedom.
- The American flag is the symbol of our freedom, national pride, and history. -Mike Fitzpatrick
- Freedom is never granted. It is earned by each generation. -Hillary Clinton
- We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it. -William Faulkner
Must See – Happy Independence Day America
Patriotic Happy 4th of July Quotes
- “America is a tune. It must be sung together.” – Gerald Stanley Lee
- “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “My favorite thing about the United States? Lots of Americans, one America.” – Val Saintsburt
- “Give me liberty or give me death!” – Patrick Henry
- “Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” – John F. Kennedy
- “A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.” —Edward Abbey
- “Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.” —Kahlil Gibran
- “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.” —Marquis de Lafayette
- “Patriotism is easy to understand in America. It means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country.” — Calvin Coolidge
- “Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” —George Washington
Also Visit – Hilarious 4th of July Quotes
Inspirational 4th of July Quotes
- “America is known as a country that welcomes people to its shores. All kinds of people.” —Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court Justice
- “This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in.” —Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the United States
- “America is another name for opportunity.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “All great change in America begins at the dinner table.” —Ronald Reagan
- “One characteristic of Americans is that they have no tolerance at all of anybody putting up with anything. We believe that whatever is going wrong ought to be fixed.” — Margaret Mead
- “True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right.” —Brigham Young
- “Diversity of thought and culture and religion and ideas has become the strength of America.” —Gary Locke
- “What is the essence of America? Finding and maintaining that perfect, delicate balance between freedom ‘to’ and freedom ‘from.’” — Marilyn vos Savant
- Take time on this special day to understand what independence means to you. Happy July 4th!
Happy 4th of July Thankyou Quotes
- Thank you to all of those who have continued to fight for our freedom.
- With great respect in our hearts, let’s give our thanks to all the great soldiers who made our land free on this 4th of July!
- To those who courageously gave their lives and those who bravely fight today….Thank You.
- Thank you to all our veterans. We truly appreciate what you do for our country.
- Thank you so much to all the servicemen and women who have gone above and beyond protecting our country.
Check This – 4th of July Images with Quotes