Fourth of July has been celebrated in the United States of America with great pride. During the fourth of July, the legislators and the political pioneers in the United States of America show up in general public in respect and acclaim of the natives, the country and the endeavors of everybody who helped in the accomplishment of independence for the United States of America. Families take days off their employment and can go on to picnics as a method for remembrance and festivity. They take holidays to celebrate, as the fourth of July is a critical day for every one of the general population and nationals of the United States of America. Many brave hearts fought for the independence of United States of America and you will find many quotes relating to Independence Day on the internet. These Fourth of July quotes will inspire you a lot and make you feel proud of your country. Awesome patriotic quotes collection about USA independence day 4th of July. It’s a very memorial day all over the country. 33+ Happy 4th of July quotes and sayings, Happy Independence day USA status for your friends and family.
Happy 4th of July Quotes and Sayings | Happy Independence Day USA
- The American flag is the symbol of our freedom, national pride, and history. -Mike Fitzpatrick
- Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness. -Louis D. Brandeis
- A government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. -Abraham Lincoln
- America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination. -Harry S. Truman
- The flag is the embodiment, not of sentiment, but of history. -Woodrow Wilson
- America is hope. It is compassion. It is excellence. It is valor. -Paul Tsongas
- We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it. -William Faulkner
- Freedom is never granted. It is earned by each generation. -Hillary Clinton
- We are the land of the free, we are the home of the brave. Let’s pay tribute to our brave American Heroes on this special day and forever. Happy Independence Day!
- With great respect in our hearts, Let’s give our thanks to all the great soldiers who make our land free. On this Fourth of July!
- Red is for victory white is for purity blue is for loyalty USA where courage n’ Fortitude is the Norm!
- “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” – Thomas Jefferson, American Founding Father and 3rd President of the United States
- As we celebrate our nation’s freedom, we honor the courageous men and women dedicated to preserving it.
- “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.” – Mark Twain
- Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it. It flies with the last breath of each soldier who died to protect it.
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.”
- “The American flag represents all of us and all the values we hold sacred.” -Adrian Cronauer
Check This– Happy 4th of July Images
Fourth of July American Independence Day Quotes
- “It was my duty to shoot the enemy, and I don’t regret it. My regrets are for the people I couldn’t save: Marines, soldiers, buddies. I’m not naive, and I don’t romanticize war. The worst moments of my life have come as a SEAL. But I can stand before God with a clear conscience about doing my job.” – Chris Kyle, United States Navy SEAL and the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history
- “America has never been united by blood or birth or soil. We are bound by ideals that move us beyond our backgrounds, lift us above our interests and teach us what it means to be citizens.” -President George W. Bush
- On our beloved Nation’s Independence Day, Let’s remember and salute the souls that went down for the national pride. Happy 4th of July.
- As a proud citizen of America, I wish to salute my nation and for the people who lost their lives in making the nation a great power among the other countries of the world. Wishing you a very Happy 4th of July!
- “I love America more than any other country in the world and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.” – James Baldwin
- No other date on the calendar more potently symbolizes all that our nation stands for than the Fourth of July. -Mac Thornberry
- “I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.” – Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United State
- Make this Fourth of July memorable by counting your blessings and truly appreciating your freedom.
- 4th of July independence day stars and stripes let freedom ring America sweet land of liberty red, white, blue proud to be an American.
- Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die. -Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country!” -Daniel Webster
- “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” -Wendell L. Wilkie
- “He wants to serve his country, he states aloud with pride as I try to sort out the emotions that I’m feeling deep inside…”
Also, Visit– Memorial Day Quotes
- “God please guide him as he travels to the places our soldiers have bled and walk with him through pathways where those heroes’ feet have tread.”
- “I wear no uniforms, dress blues or Army greens; But I am in the military amongst the ranks of the rarely seen. I have no rank upon my shoulder, salutes I do not give. But the military is the world in which I live, for I am the mother of an Airman”
- “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” – Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the United States