Army is the protection shield of a nation and army men are the guards keeping the country safe. Armed Forces Day 2022 will be on 25 June. This is the day to salute the fearless soldiers who never hesitate to risk their lives for the honor and safety of their nation.
It is a day of immense pride and it is a day of immense joy as well as we celebrate the presence of those brave warriors who protect our nation from all the harm from outside even after being treated so harsh themselves.
Armed Forces Day is a special holiday for people around the world to come together and thank the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. Armed Forces Day falls during Military Appreciation Month Celebrating Armed Forces Day is a means to extend support, which serves as a huge morale booster to the defense personnel and their families.
Wish the real heroes of the country with Armed Forces Day Wishes Messages and Happy Armed Forces Day Quotes, pictures, photos and images. Send to these brave hearts the inspiring Armed Forces Day greetings and Happy Armed Forces Day wishes to make this day a memorable one.
Armed Forces Day Quotes
- My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place – police, firefighters and members of our armed forces. -Sidney Sheldon
- We must never forget why we have, and why we need our military. Our armed forces exist solely to ensure our nation is safe, so that each and every one of us can sleep soundly at night, knowing we have ‘guardians at the gate.’ -Allen West
- “Armed Forces Day will remind each one of us that we are so blessed to have our strong and brave men sacrificing their lives for us. Let us thank them all.”
- “It takes guts to be in army. It takes guts to die for your nation. Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our soldiers.”
- “The soldier is the Army. No army is better than its soldiers. The Soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country.” – George S. Patton
- Armed Forces Day is a special holiday for people around the world to come together and thank the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. Armed Forces Day is among the many military holidays observed each year.
- “Honor to the Soldier, and Sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor also to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field, and serves, as he best can, the same cause — honor to him, only less than to him, who braves, for the common good, the storms of heaven and the storms of battle.”-Abraham Lincoln
- It is the strength and courage of our armed forces that makes us strong as a country. Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our army men.
- Let us pray for all our soldiers and armed forces on US Armed Forces Day for they are the ones who keep us safe each and every day.
- We are safe and happy in our homes because you are out there, facing the harshest conditions to save the country. Happy Armed Forces Day 2022.
- Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our army men and women. We have no words to express our gratitude to the men who keep us safe.
- There are no words in which we can thank the army which is our strongest shield from the toughest of the enemies. Warm wishes on Armed Forces Day 2022
- Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our soldiers. We take this day as an opportunity to thank you for being there for us each and every day.
- “Fallen heroes represent the character of a nation who has a long history of patriotism and honor.” – Michael N. Castle
- The freedoms and prosperity we enjoy in America are thanks to the brave men and women who have served in our armed forces. -Bill Foster
- I extend my deepest gratitude to our Armed Forces and first responders serving both at home and abroad in the war against terrorism. -John Doolittl
- I have great respect and understanding for military commitment due to my own family’s involvement with the armed forces. -Carolyn Murphy
- Every member of the U.S. Armed Forces knows what they signed up for, and they know what their job is, and they are proud of their job. -John Cena
- “Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life.” -Bob Marley
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” -Elmer Davis
- “He loves his country best who strives to make it best.” -Robert G. Ingersoll
- “The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.” – George Patton
- “Armed Forces Day this year should serve to emphasize the practical application of unification in action, and to remind us of the continued need for unity in our Armed Forces and among all of our citizens in the interests of security and peace.” -Robert D. Lovett
- Soldiers usually win the battles and generals get the credit for them.” -Napoleon Bonaparte
- “From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots.” – Thomas Jefferson
- Who kept the faith and fought the fight; The glory theirs, the duty ours.” -Wallace Bruce
- American soldiers in battle don’t fight for what some president says on T.V., they don’t fight for mom, apple pie, the American flag…they fight for one another. -Lt. Col. Hal Moore
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. -Elmer Davis
- Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking. -Ferdinand Foch
Check this– Memorial Day Remembrance Messages
Military Quotes About Sacrifice
- I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. ~Abraham Lincoln
- Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. -Richard Watson Gilder
- “Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.” -John Dickinson
- American soldiers in battle don’t fight for what some president says on T.V., they don’t fight for mom, apple pie, the American flag…they fight for one another.” » Lt. Col. Hal Moore
- “Real security lies in the prevention of war–and today that hope can come only through adequate preparedness.” » General Omar N. Bradley
- If it moves, salute it; if it doesn’t move, pick it up; and if you can’t pick it up, paint it.
- People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell
- Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. -Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Soldiers usually win the battles and generals get the credit for them. -Napoleon Bonaparte
- No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation. -General Douglas MacArthur
- “Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid.” -David Hackworth Li
- “The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Close understanding between members of our Armed Forces and members of civilian communities is most important to preserve the high level of national readiness necessary for safeguarding the free world.” -General Nathan F. Twining
Also, Visit– Happy 4th of July Independence Day
- “What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” -General Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” -Mark Twain
- “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” » Joseph Campbell
Happy Armed Forces Day Messages
- Each and every soldier of a country holds the pride of the nation…. Let us salute the strong and the brave army men and women of our nation who are always there for us, guarding us and keeping us safe…. Warm wishes on National Armed Forces Day.
- National Armed Forces Day is a reminder for all the civilians to thank their army for being the protector of the country and its countrymen….. It is the day to honor their sacrifices and their fearless spirit…. Sending you Happy National Armed Forces Day wishes.
- A soldier is not just an army man…. He is also a son, a brother, a husband, a father and a friend…. Salute to all those families and friends who send their sons to join army and take care of the country…. A very Happy National Armed Forces Day to you.
- Let us not only honor the soldier who sacrifices his life for the country but also his family who honours this sacrifice with pride…. Let us bow our heads to these brave soldiers and their families….. Wishing you a very Happy National Armed Forces Day.
- We can sleep comfortably because we have our soldiers guarding our borders….. We can celebrate all the festivals because we know our army men are there to take care of the emergencies…. Let us send our warm wishes on National Armed Forces Day to our army.
- Army is the biggest strength for any country and also the pride of the country…. We are blessed to have such a strong and competent army force which has the potential to conquer our enemies with their strength and passion for nation….. Happy National Armed Forces Day.
- Love for the nation is the only feeling which makes an ordinary man an army man…. Let us honour and thank all the army men who put their nation and countrymen before themselves and their families…. Wishing you a very Happy National Armed Forces Day.
- The reason behind all the smiling and happy faces around is the army which is standing strong on borders day and night, protecting the nation from evil eyes…. Let us wish our army men and women on National Armed Forces Day for giving us a protected and safe environment to live in.
- When you know that there are strong and passionate army men on the borders no enemy can cross the borders…. When you know you have fearless spirited armed force always ready to fight for the nation, you can live your life comfortably…. Cheers to our armed force on National Armed Forces Day.
- A nation with a strong army is always very strong because no enemy can dare to fight again such a country…. We take pride in having a competent and brave army with the potential to conquer the toughest enemy….. A very Happy National Armed Forces Day to all!!!