Convey your friendship to your friends by sending these Happy Friendship Day Special Quotes and Sayings and let them know the true feeling of your friendship. Friendship is a band which ties two souls together. In order to honor this great friendship, people all around the world are celebrating friendship day on the first Sunday of August month every year. In this post we have added one line Friendship Day Quotes in English, Inspirational Friendship Thoughts, Best Lines for Friends, True Friendship Status for WhatsApp & Facebook, Short Real Friends Sms, Childhood Friends Quotations, One Liner Motivational Friendship Sayings with latest & unique Friendship Day Images for Greeting Cards, True Meaning of Friendship and many more. Wish you Happy Friendship Day 2019 🙂
Short Happy Friendship Day Special Quotes and Sayings about True Friends
- A beautiful friendship can change people.
- Count your age with friends but not with years.
- Friendship is like a flower, ready to bloom every hour.
- Friendship is blessed on trust, without it there is nothing.
- Relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood.
- Friendship doubles your joys and divides your sorrows.
- Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. ~ Jewish Saying
- A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
- In order to make friends, you must first be friendly. ~ Dale Carnegie
- If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Friendship isn’t a big thing — it’s a million little things. ~ Anonymous
- Be true to your work, your word, and your friends. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- The best time to make friends is before you need them. ~ Ethel Barrymore
- The only way to have a friend is to be one. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world. ~ John Evelyn
- Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. ~ Helen Keller
- A friend is a person who goes around saying nice things about you beside your back.
- Best friends are sent from the heavens. They provider a shoulder to cry on during heartbreaks.
- As in the case of wines that improve with age, the oldest friendships ought to be the most delightful. ~ Cicero
Check This– Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
Best Friend Quotes
- True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
- Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say. ~ Anonymous
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.”
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
- True friendship isn’t about being inseparable. It’s being separated and nothing changes.
- Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
- Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and you both just want to take a nap.
- Best friends make the good times better and hard times easier.
- When does a friend become a best friend? When his dialogue, “I care for you” converts into “I will kill you if you don’t care for me”
- Friendship is that bond that keeps life glued together even when troubles make it seem like it is falling apart at seams. ~ Anonymous
- Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. ~ C.S. Lewis
- A good friend is like a computer. I ‘enter’ in your life, ‘save’ you in my heart, ‘format’ your problems, ‘shift’ you to opportunities & never ‘delete’ you from my memory! ~ Menaka
- In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things, does the heart find its morning and is refreshed. ~ Khalil Gibran
- We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.
- A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
- “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.”
- Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which increases with the setting sun of life.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when.
Read – Friendship Love Quotes