USA or United States of America has always been the center of attraction among other countries. There are a lot of things which makes it worthy to be praised like that and one of these is the fourth of July. Independence Day, additionally known as the Fourth of July or July Fourth, is a government holiday in the United States remembering the selection of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. The Continental Congress pronounced that the thirteen American settlements viewed themselves as another country, the United States of America, and were not any more piece of the British Empire. The matter of the fact is that Congress actually voted to pronounce independence two days sooner; on July 2, however, it is celebrated on 4th July thereafter. 4th of July is and always will be the prideful day for the history of the US and its neighboring states. In this article, you will get funny 4th of July quotes, most hilarious sayings about American independence day, comedy messages for USA freedom day.
Funny 4th of July Quotes | Hilarious Sayings about USA Independence Day
- “America’s family. We all yell at each other, and it all works out.” — Louis C.K.
- “It’s Fourth of July weekend, or, as I call it, Exploding Christmas.” — Stephen Colbert
- “I always have the most fun on the Fourth of July. You don’t have to exchange any gifts. You just go to the beach and watch the fireworks.” — James Lafferty
- “You wonder sometimes how our government puts on its pants in the morning.” — Jon Stewart
- “‘And one day people will celebrate this day by getting shit-faced and lighting Chinese explosives on — Thomas Jefferson 1776.” — Zach Braff
- Ladies and gentlemen, God bless America – the land of the free, home of the brave. -Dave Grohl
- “America is a tune. It must be sung together.” – Gerald Stanley Lee
- Being an American is awesome. The end.
- I am not understanding why Americans celebrate a movie. Sure it was a good one but geez!
- It’s 4th of July. You know what that means… Ten million status updates saying the exact same thing. Get ready.
- 7,000 people were treated in emergency rooms for injuries sustained from fireworks. Don’t be a statistic, let your friend light the fuse. Happy 4th of July!!
- 4th of July is coming up and you know what that means! Time to use Sparklers as wands and shoot spells at people again!
Check This– 4th of July Quotes
Happy Funny 4th of July Sayings | Hilarious 4th of July Quotes
- Food, Family, Fourth of July, and Fireworks. The four best F words ever!
- Let’s enjoy one of the last Independence Days before our complete dependence on China.
- This July 4th, I’m certainly not above a Jim Beam-fueled “U-S-A” chant.
- I like Independence Day. It’s the one night a year when I can promise my husband fireworks.- Melanie White
- In England, the Declaration of Independence is known as “old junk mail.”- Damon Hunzeker
- So, on July 4th, one of the hottest days of the year, we’re all going to sit outside of our air-conditioned homes and cook over a fire- Just Bill
- I always forget it’s America’s birthday since I’m not friends with it on facebook.- Leon from Mathclass
- I didn’t buy fireworks. I’m setting my neighbor’s car on fire instead.- Jeff Tamblyn
- The Fourth of July, when we get to play our favorite American guessing gamë — fireworks or gunshots.
- When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat. -George Carlin
Can Visit Also– US Independence Day Patriotic Pics
- If our Founding Fathers wanted us to care about the rest of the world, they wouldn’t have declared their independence from it. -Stephen Colbert
- Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn’t block traffic. -Dan Rather