Mother’s Day: is celebrated throughout the world to show appreciation to our mother. It’s a recognition day for the mothers who do a lot during the whole year and never asks anything in return. As a child, it’s your duty to make her feel special every day but then we only choose mother’s day to make her feel special. You don’t need a marked day to make her feel special as you can do it any other day and she will like it for sure. I want to wish Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers.
Why Mom is an important person in our life?
A mother is a very important person in our life and she is the reason, you are breathing in this world. There is tons of reason which even we don’t even need to explain when it comes to “why mom is important in our life?” It’s as simple as that. She carried you in her womb for 9 months. She sacrificed all her dreams and her passion so as you get the proper raising needed for you to be successful in your life. If this reason isn’t enough for a Mother to be important then what else is.
A mother is the emotional backbone of her child, not only her child but for her whole family. They will always take care of the fact that you don’t get yourself hurt mentally and physically. Even better, mothers provide their children with the holding place of their feelings.
When you were a kid and had hurt yourself badly during an outdoor game, it was her whose touch and kiss would vanish all your pain. Only her presence was enough to make you feel better emotionally and physically as well. They had made lots and lots of sacrifices to make our life better. It’s only your mother who can do such things without thinking about her. This much priority, you won’t be getting from someone else than your mother.
There are at times you may have done something horribly wrong to make her angry. Whatever the reason is and how severe the situation is she will always forgive you no matter what. Not everyone can put aside their ego and forgive you; it’s only your mother who can do that.
Happy Mother’s Day 2023 Quotes, Wishes and Images
Sometimes, there are tasks that are impossible for you to do. I mean you are not a superman, who can do every task easily. At times you feel low because you are unable to reach your target but then you should feel like a superman because there’s a wonderful woman always backing up you 24×7. A mother will support you and do whatever she needs to do in order for you to achieve the most difficult goals of yours.
There are at times when she is rude and when she has set some boundaries for you. You may not realize that its good for you at that time but as time passes by you start to realize that those boundaries set for you is the reason you are a successful man now.
They have seen you from the very first day of your life and know about your whereabouts. Isn’t it great to have someone in your life who knows what you need in which situation? She is the one who helped you to be a functioning adult and without her guidance it would be much difficult for you to outgrow the problems of the modern world.
You may have noticed that when she is unhappy or sad for whatever reasons, you too become sad inside. You may not show this to your mom but she knows that you are unhappy because you are unhappy. However, a smile of her can make your day more beautiful.
In this article you will get the world’s best mom’s quotes for Mother day, happy mothers day quotes from friends, daughter, and son with beautiful free download HD happy mothers day images, mothers day wallpaper greetings with quotes, mothers day wishes for all mothers.
Happy Mothers Day Quotes with Images, Best Mom Wishes
Happy Mothers Day Quotes for Mom
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
- Mother: A person who loves unconditionally, the maker and keeper of precious memories, a person much loved and greatly admired.
- “A Mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend” ~ unknown
- A Real Mom: Emotional, yet the rock. Tired, but keeps going. Worried, but full of hope. Impatient, yet patient. Overwhelmed, but never quits. Amazing, even though doubted. Wonderful, even in the chaos. Life changer, every single day. ~ Rachel Martin
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. ~ Cardinal Mermillod
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes from Daughter
- A mother is a daughter’s first best friend.
- Mother & Daughter — It’s a special bond that spans the years.
- Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.”
- Only a mother as perfect as you… could have a daughter as perfect as me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. -Jodi Picoult
- You are the greatest mother and I’m glad to be your daughter I love you so much mom and I wish you a Happy Mom’s Day. ~Laura Garcia
- I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
- “Mom, you always held me up when I couldn’t stand and wiped away my tears whenever I cried. Know that I will always do the same for you.”
- Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.
- I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
- No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows the sound of my heart from the inside. Happy Mother Day, Mumma
- My mother is a woman like no other. She gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me, but most importantly she loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words to describe just how important my Mother is to me and what a powerful influence she continues to be. Mom, I Love You…
Visit for More – Quotes from Daughter
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes from Son
- Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love. ~T. F. Hodge
- I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine – she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. ~Adabella Radici
- Beauty and brains you’re more than that, you are a great mother, a hero and a loving friend.
- My mom is my hero. She inspired me to dream when I was a kid, so anytime anyone inspires you to dream, that’s gotta be your hero. ~Tim McGraw
- Everyone knows that I am your SON. But only I know that you are my SUN – lighting up my life with your hugs and smiles. Thanks, mom.
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. Happy Mother Day, Mommy ~ George Eliot
- Mother, you are my greatest teacher and guide. Your guidance has shown me the way to become a better human. Happy Mother Day.
- Mom, you’ve always been there for me. There’s no way I could ever fully express my gratitude for all you’ve done for me. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
Check for More – Quotes from Son
Happy Mother’s Day Images
- Beautiful Images for Mom’s
- Happy Mother’s Day Sister
- Happy Mother’s Day Aunt
- Friendship Day Quotes and Wishes
Inspirational Mother’s Day Quotes
- Successful Mothers are not the ones who have never struggled. They are the ones who never give up, despite the struggles.
~ Sharon Jaynes
- Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together. ~Susan Gale
- Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had and dealing with fears you never knew existed.
- Being a full-time Mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure Love. ~ Mildred B Vermont
- Even when a mother’s soul is tired, she finds strength for her family.
- Mothers who work full time they’re the real heroes. ~ Kate Winslet
- Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had… and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed. ~ Linda wooten
- I’ve carried a child within my body, slept with them on my chest. I’ve kissed little toes and wiped away tears. I’ve been vomited on, peed on, and spent sleepless nights cradling my crying child. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. My body isn’t magazine perfect, but when I look at the mirror, I see a MOM and there is no greater honor, love, or blessing.
You should check – Inspiring Mother Quotes with Images
Happy Mothers Day Quotes for Friend
Happy Mothers Day Messages for Best Friend
- You are a gift from God a friend that I can count on and a wonderful model of a mother! I hope that you have a fantastic Mother’s Day!
- I wish you the brightest and the happiest Mother’s Day because you are a wonderful mother raising your kids in the best way possible….. May your bond of love with your children get stronger and happier….. May you have a wonderful day of celebrations.
- One of my most awesome friends just so happens to be one of the most awesome moms on the planet! Happy Mothers Day To You!
- I thank you so much for giving me your friendship unconditionally. I admire you because you are a woman and especially because you are a very good mother who does what is best for their children. Have a day filled with much happiness.”
- Lots of hugs and sweet kisses to my wonderful friend on Mother’s day. I hope you have an awesome day. Happy Mothers Day to friends.
- Friendship and motherhood are two of the most wonderful things that anyone can experience! Wish you a very prosperous Mother’s Day!
- We have so much in common We are totally connected through motherhood and friendship! It’s great!! Happy Mother’s Day To You!
See more – Mothers Day Wishes for Friends
Happy Mothers Day Status & Slogans
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
- Your loving spirit helped me find my own. Happy Mother’s Day Mom
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.” —Jewish proverb
- “The world needs our mothers.” —Liya Kebede
- “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” ~ Lance Conrad
- “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” —Unknown
- “There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.” —Saleem Sharma
- “Mothers are roses in the garden of life.”
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” —Unknown
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.” —Rumi
- “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.” —Kahil Gibran
- “There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.” —Sara Josepha Hale
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.” —Amy Tan
- “Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
- “A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.” —Debasish Mridha
Check more – Short Mothers Day Status
Funny Mothers Day Quotes/Messages
- Moms are superheroes with special lie-detecting abilities. Supermoms don’t wear disguises, but sometimes they carry big purses with everything you’d ever need. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom’s always know how to make us happy, but they also know exactly how to make us cry. ~Phil Jones
- I remember I was a kid and the scariest words were “I’ll tell your mom.
- Chris: Why is a computer so smart?
Mom: It listens to its motherboard.
- Congratulations on being the luckiest mom on earth for having a such good-looking, smart and incredible child. Happy Mother’s Day!
- My mother’s menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it. ~Buddy Hackett
You were always there for me arms wide open when I needed a hug and some cash. Thanks for being the best Mom.
Visit – Hilarious Quotes for Happy Mother’s Day
Thank You Mothers Day Quotes
- The love between a mother and her child last forever and I’m so lucky and thank you for loving me unconditionally, Mom
- There are so many things in life that are good, but Mom, you are great and I thank you for everything.
- Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! You are the best! Wish You A Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom, all these years I kept asking and you kept giving. Now I think it’s time I started giving back and it all begins with two simple words – Thank You.
- No school, college or university can teach the wisdom given to me by the best teacher in the world – my mother. Thanks, mommy.
- The real meaning of the words True Love is not written in a dictionary, but in a mother’s heart. Thanks, Mumma.
- Mom, thank you for understanding me as no one else has. You have been my best friend, counselor, and confidante. I’m so lucky to have you!
See – Thank You, Mom, Quotes
Happy Mothers Day Wishes/Messages to All Mom’s
- This world would never be wonderful if there were not the efforts of our mothers to raise us in the most perfect ways. Happy mother’s day.
- Mothers are parts of god covered in human body sent by God himself. This is the reason why mothers are so caring, loving and they know everything, good or bad. Happy Mom’s Day Mumma
- “Wishing you all the Love, Health, and Happiness that you so deserve.”Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers of the world!
- “May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!” ― Happy Mother’s Day
- “Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking.” ― Happy Moms Day
- “My mother is so sweet she is gentle and kind and works by using her mind my mother is charming.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
- “I like the way you smile, I adore the way you care, and I love your every single step as what you are!” ― Happy Mommy Day!
- “I Love My Mom. No matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue because I know, in the end, she’ll always be there for me.” ― Happy Mom’s Day
- “To the world, you might just be one person, but to me, you might just be the world.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
Recommended Articles –
- Happy Mothers Day Grandma
- Father’s Day Quotes
- Best Lines for Mother
- Love Poems for Mom
- I Miss You Mom Quotes