Happymothersdayquote.com sharing with you more than 21 heart touching USA event Parent’s Day Quotes and sayings with wishes greetings images. It’s a very important event for us because we all have parents and we should respect them. They sacrifice the whole life for us and never blame us for this. Choose according to your best Happy Parents Day Quotes and share with your mom-dad and make feel them something special or proud. In this US-based parents day article, we have added 8 happy parents day images with quotes. Share is also for expressing your feeling with an impressive way.
Happy Parent’s Day Quotes, Sayings & Wishes Messages for Mom-Dad
1) God gives us life with happy and sad moments, but Parents always try to give us only happy moments. Happy Parents Day
2) One of the greatest titles in the world is the parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. – Jim DeMint
3) I know I am lucky to have parents who love endlessly… to me and each other. Happy Parents Day!
4) The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children. – Clarence Day
5) There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parents for the child. Happy Parent’s Day!
6) I know that you already know this, but it is worth telling you again today. I have the Best Parents in the world! Wish you a lovely Parents Day!
7) No one takes place of your Parents is only to protect you and work for you in day and night No one came better for you but your Parents. Happy Parents’ Day.
8) You sacrificed your own happiness so that I could be happy. It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay what you have done for me. Thanks, Mom and Dad!
9) I wish you all the best in life and a long life. You are the reason I’m here and everything that I am. Thank you for what you have done for me. Happy Parents Day to My Mom and Daddy
10) Thank you, Mom & Dad, for being such wonderful parents. You have been to the best of my times as also in the worst.
11) Our parents deserve our honor and respect for giving us life itself. Beyond this, they almost always made countless sacrifices as they cared for and nurtured us through our infancy and childhood, provided us with the necessities of life, and nursed us through physical illnesses and the emotional stresses of growing up. – Ezra Taft Benson
12) I remember my childhood days when you both were with me to make me laugh, help me to grow, and support me. Thank you for being the best parents in the world.
13) God gives us life with both happy and sad moments, but parents strive to give us only happy moments. Happy Parents Day!
14) Happy Parents Day Mom and Dad. Thank you for loving me for who I am and always neglecting my mistakes and still supporting me in whatever I do. Love you always.
15) You are the reason why I became a passionate woman, a loving wife, a strong mother and now I know, I can be an amazing grandmother. Thanks for all your support, my dear parents.
16) We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves. – Henry Ward Beecher
17) Dear Mom and Dad, you two have been incredible role models for me! Happy Parents Day!
18) Happy Parents Day, my awesome parents! Always so grateful for the constant love and support!
19) My dear parents, may you live long enough to fulfill all your wishes! Happy Parents Day!
20) When you two are happy, our home feels like heaven! Thank you, and Happy parent’s Day
21) Happy Parent’s Day Mom! You always taught me the good values of life and inspired me to be a better person every day. I love you!
22) Happy Parent’s Day, Mama and Papa! You two are the reason for my happiness and the motivation behind my success. Thank you for everything!
23) “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – Ann Brashares
24) “In some sense every parent does love their children. But some parents are too broken to love them well.” – Wm. Paul Young
25) Happy Parents Day! Wishing you nothing but happiness, longevity, and good health for the years ahead!
26)My life would never be the same without your unconditional love and constant support. Thanks for everything. Happy Parents Day to you!
27) Mom and Dad, your gentleness and sincerity inspire me to be a better person every day! Happy Parents Day!
28) “Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents.” – Abraham Lincoln
29) There is no relationship in the world as beautiful as the one that is shared between a child and his parents. For me, you two are the best parents in the world!
30) My lovely parents, I cherish your presence so much because you two are my treasures! Happy Parents Day!
31) Parents are the architect of a better tomorrow. The fate of this world relies heavily on the duties they perform every day, every moment. Have a happy parents day!
32) Dear Mom and Dad, you two are the guiding force of my life! Thank you for always looking after me. Happy Parents Day!
33) The ultimate reward for the parents is a child raised in a good manner, good heart and good health. Love to all the parents in the world. Happy parents day!
34) Parents are the greatest teachers a child can ever have in life. For all the parents out there, you are all doing this world in a great ever. Happy parents day!
35) “Warm wishes on Parents Day to the mom and dad who make the most amazing parents. I thank you for believing me and pampering me always.”
36) “Happy Parents Day to the parents who mean the world to me. You have filled my heart and my life with so much joy and happiness.”
37) In my mind, I thank you both for giving me such a wonderful life but on Parent’s Day, I want to thank you in real for blessing me with the best of everything….. Thanks mom and dad.
38) “You are the ones who have taught me everything I know. You are the ones who have taught me to dream and to work hard for it. Happy Parents Day to my loving parents.”
39) I have no count of your efforts, of your love, of your affection that you showered me with, without any conditions….. I am truly the most fortunate child as I have the best parents in the world. Happy Parent’s Day to you mom and dad.
40) “A very Happy Parents Day to my mom and dad who are my lucky charms, who have made me the most fortunate child in this world with all their love, care and affection.”
41) Happy Parents Day! May you two live a long, happy, and peaceful life. Thank you for everything!
42) Happy parent’s day to all the parents in the world. Respect from the deep of heart!
43) The biggest blessing for a child is his parents. I feel lucky all the time for having such amazing parents like you! Happy Parents’ Day!
44) A day in a year is not enough to be thankful for the sacrifices our parents make 365 days in a year. Happy parents day!
45) Dear mom and dad, I have no words to thank you for giving me more than what I deserved…. You are my ideals, you are my strengths, you are my inspiration…. I wish you both a very Happy Parent’s Day.
46) “Each day is a new surprise and a new challenge for parents…. And you two have gracefully accepted each one of the challenges in raising me!!!
47) I have a heart full of love and respect for you two. You made my childhood awesome and my life wonderful. Thank you! happy Parents’ Day!
48) On this day, I want you to know that I love you both so very much. Your happiness is what matters to me the most. Wishing you a world full of happiness!
49) “Parenting is not easy but parents like you make is sound so simple and easy…. Warm wishes to rocking, inspiring and caring parents.
50) You both mean very much to me and I want you to know that you are always in my heart, no matter where I go. Happy Parents Day!
51) Your arms were always open when I needed a Hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a Friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a Lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me Wings.
52) The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment. – James E. Faust
53) Dear Mom and Dad, though I don’t often express in words how much I love you, today I want to thank you for your wonderful gifts, your blessings, and you’re showing me the right way to make my life more beautiful. Thank you very much and a Happy Parents Day to you.
54) Thank you for being such lovable Parents, I love you, Mom and Dad. Happy Parents’ Day!
Must See – Fatherhood Quotes
Parents Day Wishes From Daughter
Dear Mom and Dad, you have raised me as the strong, capable, independent woman I am today! Happy Parents Day.
You two have protected me like a treasure and raised me like a princess. I want to make the world a happy place for you. Accept my heartfelt wishes on this day!
Thank you for raising me not as a girl but as a human being. You are the most wonderful parents in this world. Happy parents day dear mom and dad!
Every step I take and every success I get are is because of two amazing persons in my life who always taught me never to give up. Happy parents day to my beautiful mom and dad.
“You are the ones who have taught me everything I know. You are the ones who have taught me to dream and to work hard for it. Happy Parents Day to my loving parents.”
You two have always been my source of inspiration and my motivation. I love you, mom and dad. Wishing both of you a happy parent’s day!
I may not express my feelings to you but I love you the most for being the best parents in the world. Today, I want to thank for everything you did for me. Happy Parents’ Day to you.
“I have been blessed with a wonderful life because I have the two most loving, caring and inspiring people with me always…. Warm wishes on Parents Day to my mom and dad.”
“I wish I could be half as good a child as my amazing parents…. Thank you for all your love…. Thank you for all your faith you have in me…. Love you mom and dad.”
Parents Day Wishes From Son
Happy Parents Day! You have supported me through all my endeavors, so I want to grow up as a son you could be proud of!
You both have so many good qualities in you that as a son, I always feel the luckiest. You are everything that makes me happy. God bless both of you on this day!
Raising a son is difficult. But you two did it with ultimate perfection. I love you both so much. May both of you live long and be happy! Happy parent’s day!
You taught me how to take responsibility and perform duties. Thank you for raising me like a man who is not afraid of failure. I love you, mom and dad!
I may not be a good son to you, but with all that I have learned from you too, be sure that your son will be a good human being. Happy parents day.
Thanks for not only being my parent but also being my friend, my teacher and my mentor. You are the light that guides me every day and every moment. Happy parents day mom and dad!
Dear mom and dad, I have no words to thank you for giving me more than what I deserved…. You are my ideals, you are my strengths, you are my inspiration…. I wish you both a very Happy Parent’s Day.
Dear parents, you have always been my inspiration and my strength….. I feel so blessed to come in this world as your child….. Thank you for everything… . Happy Parent’s Day to you.
When my life was a mess, I was completely lost, I need love and care… you both were always there to love me and support me. Wishing a very Happy Parents’ Day to the best mum and dad.
No money in the world can buy the unconditional love of parents. Dear mom and dad, I wish you a very Happy Parents’ Day because you are my inspiration and motivation in my life.
“I know how much sacrifices you have for me and I can never be more thankful to you. Warm wishes on Parents Day to the most loving mom and dad.”
“As you son, I would always follow the path you have shown me and work hard to always make you proud. Happy Parents Day to you.”
Recommended Articles –