Happymothersdayquote.com sharing with you more than 21 heart touching USA event Parent’s Day Quotes and sayings with wishes greetings images. It’s a very important event for us because we all have parents and we should respect them. They sacrifice the whole life for us and never blame us for this. Choose according to your best Happy Parents Day Quotes and share with your mom-dad and make feel them something special or proud. In this US-based parents day article, we have added 8 happy parents day images with quotes. Share is also for expressing your feeling with an impressive way.
Happy Parent’s Day Quotes, Sayings & Wishes Messages for Mom-Dad
1) God gives us life with happy and sad moments, but Parents always try to give us only happy moments. Happy Parents Day
2) One of the greatest titles in the world is the parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. – Jim DeMint
3) I know I am lucky to have parents who love endlessly… to me and each other. Happy Parents Day!
4) The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children. – Clarence Day
5) There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parents for the child. Happy Parent’s Day!
6) I know that you already know this, but it is worth telling you again today. I have the Best Parents in the world! Wish you a lovely Parents Day!
7) No one takes place of your Parents is only to protect you and work for you in day and night No one came better for you but your Parents. Happy Parents’ Day.
8) You sacrificed your own happiness so that I could be happy. It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay what you have done for me. Thanks, Mom and Dad!
9) I wish you all the best in life and a long life. You are the reason I’m here and everything that I am. Thank you for what you have done for me. Happy Parents Day to My Mom and Daddy
10) Thank you, Mom & Dad, for being such wonderful parents. You have been to the best of my times as also in the worst.
11) Our parents deserve our honor and respect for giving us life itself. Beyond this, they almost always made countless sacrifices as they cared for and nurtured us through our infancy and childhood, provided us with the necessities of life, and nursed us through physical illnesses and the emotional stresses of growing up. – Ezra Taft Benson
12) I remember my childhood days when you both were with me to make me laugh, help me to grow, and support me. Thank you for being the best parents in the world.
13) God gives us life with both happy and sad moments, but parents strive to give us only happy moments. Happy Parents Day!
14) Happy Parents Day Mom and Dad. Thank you for loving me for who I am and always neglecting my mistakes and still supporting me in whatever I do. Love you always.
15) You are the reason why I became a passionate woman, a loving wife, a strong mother and now I know, I can be an amazing grandmother. Thanks for all your support, my dear parents.
16) We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves. – Henry Ward Beecher
17) You both mean very much to me and I want you to know that you are always in my heart, no matter where I go. Happy Parents Day!
18) Your arms were always open when I needed a Hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a Friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a Lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me Wings.
19) The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment. – James E. Faust
20) Dear Mom and Dad, though I don’t often express in words how much I love you, today I want to thank you for your wonderful gifts, your blessings, and you’re showing me the right way to make my life more beautiful. Thank you very much and a Happy Parents Day to you.
21) Thank you for being such lovable Parents, I love you, Mom and Dad. Happy Parents’ Day!
Happy Parent’s Day Images, Greetings
Recommended Articles –