Parents are the source of our life on the earth and they are the first teacher of children. Our parents simply love us beyond all bounds. They love all the things belong to us, not only our strengths and gifts but also our weaknesses and faults. Parents are the most important factor in their children’s lives. Whether they are with their children two hours a day or twelve, parents are special to children. Life without parental support can be a disaster. On this Fathers’ Day 2018 we’re sharing some Beautiful Quotations on Parents for Happy Fathers Day Wishes Messages to your mom and dad, Inspirational Parenthood Quotes for Children, I Love My Mom and Dad Quotes and Sayings, Parents Love Messages for Daughter & Son, Good Parenting Quotes for Short Fathers Day Msg from Daughter, Motivational Mother and Father Sayings. Happy Father’s Day 2018 🙂
Beautiful Parents Quotes on Happy Fathers Day From Kids
1) Children learn to smile from their parents. ~ Shinichi Suzuki
2) A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
3) Parenthood: That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.
4) The joys of parents are secret, and so are their grieves and fears. ~ Francis Bacon
5) Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world, you had to earn it.
6) We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. ~ Henry Ward Beecher
7) Treat your parents with loving care, you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.
8) The voice of parents is the voice of gods, for to their children they are heaven’s lieutenants. ~ Shakespeare
9) The best inheritance a parent can give to his children is a few minutes of their time each day. ~ M. Grundler
10) Lucky parents who have fine children usually have lucky children who have fine parents. ~ James A. Brewer
11) Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be when you grow up. ~ Jodie Picoult
12) Dear Mom and Dad, you have made my life special.. You have shown me the ways of life I am glad you are my parents.
13) At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents. ~ Jane D. Hull
14) My dear parents, I appreciate you for educating me to be a knowledgeable person. And thanks for teaching me things as simple as ABC.
15) One of the greatest titles in the world is a parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. ~ Jim DeMint
16) My parents couldn’t give me a whole lot of financial support, but they gave me good genes. My dad is a handsome son-of-a-gun, and my mom is beautiful. And I’ve definitely been the lucky recipient. So, thank you, Mom and Dad. ~ Ashton Kutcher
Parents Love Quotes | Short Mom and Dad Quotes
17) Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving. -Dr T.P.Chia
18) My parents taught me honesty, truth, compassion, kindness and how to care for people. Also, they encouraged me to take risks, to boldly go. They taught me that the greatest danger in life is not taking the adventure. -Brian Blessed
19) To be a good father and mother requires that the parents defer many of their own needs and desires in favor of the needs of their children. As a consequence of this sacrifice, conscientious parents develop a nobility of character and learn to put into practice the selfless truths taught by the Savior Himself. -James E. Faust
20) Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, movement, and action has an effect. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent. -Bob Keeshan
21) The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment. -James E. Faust
22) Parents and schools should place great emphasis on the idea that it is all right to be different. Racism and all the other ‘isms’ grow from primitive tribalism, the instinctive hostility against those of another tribe, race, religion, nationality, class or whatever. You are a lucky child if your parents taught you to accept diversity. -Roger Ebert
23) Parents were invented to make children happy by giving them something to ignore. -Ogden Nash
24) Respect your parents. What they tell you is true. Hard work, dedication, and faith will get you anything. Imagination will drive itself. You can get anything you want, but you have to have faith in all your ideas. Stick to your goals and have an undying faith. -Russell Simmons
25) My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 100.-Kobe Bryant
26) By loving them for more than their abilities we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their accomplishments. -Eileen Kennedy-Moore
27) Parents have no greater responsibility in this world than the bringing up of their children in the right way, and they will have no greater satisfaction as the year’s pass than to see those children grow in integrity and honesty and make something of their lives. -Gordon B. Hinckley
28) No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us. -Brad Meltzer
29) Parents of young children should realize that few people, and maybe no one, will find their children as enchanting as they do. -Barbara Walters
30) A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea. -Japanese Proverb
31) There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child. -Henry Ward Beecher
32) The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder. -Jim Morrison