25+ Yoga peace quotes about inner peace and calm. These quotes will inspire you for yoga and meditation so that you can do on regular basis. We should include yoga in our daily routine because it’s very good for our overall health. Yoga gives us peace of mind, reduce our fat, keeps fit always. Read these yoga peace quotes and thoughts and follow yoga & medication in your life.
Yoga Peace Quotes
- “The only way to spread peace is to have peace inside you.” -Yogi Vini
- “Real Peace is always unshakable; Bliss is unchanged by gain or loss.” -Yogi Bhajan.
- You feel so removed from your peaceful yoga state as your mind is racing around trying to organize the millions of things you “have to” accomplish before the sun sets.
- “We all wish for world peace, but world peace will never be achieved unless we first establish peace within our own minds.“ Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.
- “Yoga began with the first person wanting to be healthy and happy all the time.” – Sri Swami Satchidananda
- “Serve, Love, Give, Purify, Meditate, Realise. Be good, do good, be kind, be compassionate.” – Sri Swami Sivananda
- When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace.
- “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” Gautama Buddha.
- “Yoga is the unifying art of transforming dharma into action, be it through inspired thought, properly nurturing our children, a painting, a kindness or an act of peace that forever moves humanity forward.”— Micheline Berry
- If you seek peace, be still. If you seek wisdom, be silent. If you seek love, be yourself. If you seek health, do Yoga.
- When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others. -Peace Pilgrim
- Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions. -Pema Chodron
- “Yoga is a lifestyle and not just a mere kind of exercise to stay fit and healthy. It is a science which unfolds the endless potentials of our mind and soul.”-Anamika Mishra
Check This – Events Quotations
Inspirational Peace of Mind Yoga Quotes | Relaxation and Calm Sayings
- “When life is foggy, the path is unclear and mind is dull, remember your breath. It has the power to give you the peace. It has the power to resolve the unsolved equations of life.” -Amit Ray, Beautify your Breath – Beautify your Life
- “In our uniquely human capacity of connecting movement with breath, Peace and spiritual meaning, yoga is born.”— Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa
- “Yoga is the stilling of the fluctuations of the peace of mind”— Yoga Sutra
- “Yoga has a sly, clever way of short-circuiting the mental patterns that cause anxiety.”— Baxter Bell
- “Yoga is invigoration in relaxation. Freedom in routine. Confidence through self-control. Energy within. Peace of mind and energy without.”— Ymber Delecto
- “Yoga means addition – an addition of energy, strength, and beauty to body, mind, and soul.” -Amit Ray
- “Yoga is the cessation of the movements of the mind. Then there is abiding in the Seer’s own form.” -Patanjali
- “Undisturbed peace of mind is attained by cultivating friendliness toward the happy, compassion for the unhappy, delight in the virtuous, and indifference toward the wicked.” -Patanjali
- “Yoga is not only a process of the integration of the soul, mind, and body for self-improvement, it is a process of self -realization and self -acceptance.” -Debasish Mridha
- “You may not be able to control the whole world, but you may learn to control your inner world, Inner strength, Inner peace of mind through yoga.” -Debasish Mridha
Also, Visit– Quotes about Birthday
- “Yoga allows you to rediscover a sense of wholeness in your life, where you do not feel like you are constantly trying to fit broken pieces together.” -B.K.S. IYENGAR
- “The asanas are using maps to explore yourself, but they are not the territory.” -Donna Farhi.
- “Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about peace of mind and who you are.” -Jason Crandell.